wedding & elopement
how I work
I'm a photo journalist kind of wedding photographer. I'll tell the story of your day, as it happens, showing all the little details while adding my own personal style and technique to your images.
Modern, Earthy, and Editorial are a few words to describe my style.
My most popular wedding package starts at $3,500 and includes 8 hours of coverage, a second shooter, and 650 high-res images.
You can add an additional photographer, extra hours, or an engagement session to any of my packages.
If you'd like to see my full pricing sheet, send me an email and I'll get back to you shortly.
the stuff you should know
1. You just sent me your wedding inquiry. Beautiful. Once I respond, we'll exchange emails back and forth talking date, pricing, and package details.
2. Once I confirm that you are ready to book, I'll then send over my wedding contract via Agree.com for you to sign and return with your deposit. After I receive both the contract and deposit, your day is reserved.
3. If you didn't add in engagement photos to your package, I would love to either set up a zoom or in person meeting (whatever you're comfy with) so that I can get to know you and your significant other as well as allowing you to get to know me before you tie the knot.
4. It is your wedding day. (email me if you got this reference.) My batteries are fully charged, my cards are formatted, and I've already gulped down my morning coffee. I'm READY. I'll be like a fly on the wall capturing the posed, candids, and drunk photos of your friends.
5. I'll send you a little snippet from your day to share with you so you can have your friends and family "ooo" and "ahhh". You can expect your full gallery no later than seven weeks after your wedding date. In the meantime, I'll be perfecting the remaining images, making sure I'm giving you the best from your day.
how I pose
I'll give you and your significant other direction for posing but aim to bring out what's natural and perfect according to you.
So if you want to stage dive into the crowd, or wander off with me, get your clothes a little dirty, or keep it classy and clean– I want you to look back on your photos and say, "Yep, that's us".
the photos included
Besides the typical wedding moments, your gallery will also include:
- Details of your wedding (wedding dress, invitations, table decor, etc.)
- Bridal party images
- Couples Portraits
- Family formals