how I work
I'm a photo journalist kind of wedding photographer. I'll tell the story of your day, as it happens, showing all the little details while adding my own personal style and technique to your images.
My most popular wedding package starts at $3,200 and includes 8 hours of coverage, a second shooter, and 530 high-res images.
You can add an additional photographer, extra hours, or an engagement session to any of my packages.
If you'd like to see my full pricing sheet, send me an email and I'll get back to you shortly.
1. You just sent me your wedding inquiry! Yay! After responding, we exchange emails back and forth talking date, pricing, and package details.
2. I'll shoot you my wedding contract via email for you to sign and return with your deposit. After I receive both the contract and deposit, your day is reserved!
3. I would love to meet you and your significant other. This is so that I can get to know you both and you can get to know me as well. :) We can grab coffee and talk specific details about your day.
If we are unable to meet in person, I can schedule a facetime / video chat with you as well.
4. WEDDING DAY! This is it. I have butterflies. It's gonna be so beautiful and I can't wait to be the one telling your story. I'll be a fly on the wall capturing all the moments as they happen, gettin' all creative, and directing when it's needed.
5. I'll send you a little snippet from your day to share with friends and family. You can expect your full gallery no later than seven weeks after your wedding date. In the meantime, I'll be perfecting the remaining images, making sure I'm giving you the best from your day.
I'll give you and your significant other direction for posing but let's bring out what's natural and perfect according to you! So if you want to stage dive into the crowd, or wander off with me, get your clothes a little dirty, or keep it classy and clean– I want you to look back on your photos and say, "Yep, that's us".
Besides the typical wedding moments, your gallery will also include: Details of your wedding (wedding dress, invitations, table decor, etc.), Bridal party images, Couples Portraits, and Family formals.